Due to the current unprecedented situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, Cancer Research Wales has had to take suitable precautionary measures to protect the health and safety of supporters, customers, volunteers, staff and, most importantly, people affected by cancer in Wales.
We would like to reassure you that we are following the latest Public Health and government advice and guidelines and we have put the following procedures in place to ensure that the charity is operated in a safe and responsible manner:
- Due to the current situation with COVID-19, where possible head office staff will be working remotely from Wednesday 18 2020. To contact us, please email email@example.com
- We are monitoring and reviewing all planned fundraising events and activities and will notify supporters and partners of any changes as soon as possible.
- Our shops will continue to be open for business as usual. If this changes we will do our utmost to notify our customers as a soon as possible.
- All of our employees and volunteers are following public health advice to stay home if they’re feeling unwell.
- We remain in close contact with our staff, volunteers, supporters, researchers and charity partners, so we can prepare for all eventualities as this challenging situation continues to evolve.
- We are still accepting cash and cheques, however for the time being we kindly ask that you use alternative forms of payment if possible, whether it’s by card, through our website, Just Giving, or by bank transfer.
The work of our pioneering scientists are transforming how people with cancer are diagnosed and treated, helping more people survive cancer than ever before. The health of our beneficiaries, their friends and families has and will always be at the forefront of what we do, and that will never change.
Thank you for your cooperation.